How long do I have to return my item?
You have 30 days from the date of delivery to return your item.
Final Sale Items:
All items showing signs of being worn , bodysuits, swimwear, undergarments, accessories are considered Final Sale, non-returnable and cannot be returned for Store Credit nor Refund.
Can I exchange items?
We do offer exchanges, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the order information and what is being exchanged, along with the desired replacement item (has to be the of same value of the original piece)
Prepaid Return Labels:
Our return labels are in fact prepaid, to obtain one just send an email to email@example.com requesting said return along with your order information. We will get back to you immediately with the label if the return is deemed acceptable.
Additional Information on Heliah's Boutique Online Return Policy?
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached. Shoes must be unworn, show no signs of wear, and returned in their original packaging.
- Items must be free of stains, makeup, deodorant, or wear.
- All returns must include an order packing slip or return invoice that clearly indicates which items are being returned. If the order lacks said documentation, make sure to include the information in the return email.
- Items can be returned for the total cost of the item.
- We are not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
- Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are delivered back to us.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 7 days of delivery.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns:
We reserve the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of "wardrobing;"
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, we reserve the right to refuse service to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.